At UpHealth Behavioral, we believe that our patients experience the disease of addiction and its co-occurring mental health disorders uniquely and that a lasting recovery means finding the deeper purposes that empower a fulfilling life in sobriety. Each member of the UpHealth Behavioral team is dedicated to helping each person live the life they deserve.
We offer mental health and substance abuse and treatment centers with programs personalized to each person’s needs. Known for excellent diagnostics, assessments, treatment planning, and medical care, the behavioral health care team delivers private services in collaboration with additional community agencies and resources.
- Provides a comprehensive portfolio of services specializing in acute and chronic/severe outpatient behavioral health.
- Strives to improve the mental health and wellbeing of patients impacted by mental illness.
- Delivers private services in coordination with other community agencies and resources.
- Provides rehabilitation and substance abuse services, with seven locations.
- Operates a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) model, including a detox facility and various levels of outpatient care.
- Offers independent outpatient services covering a broad spectrum of outpatient care, including medically-assisted treatment.
- Employs telehealth as a complement to in-person medical and clinical services.