Getting admitted to a treatment center is a stressful time. Our admissions staff will work with you or family members to make the process as easy and quick as possible.
Understanding insurance coverage and payments, as well as arranging your stay in treatment can be confusing and overwhelming at times, but our Admissions Coordinators are here to help through the entire process and make it as organized and stress-free as possible.
Initial Call Information
- Be sure to have your insurance information when you call in.
- You will also need to provide information for a clinical assessment.
We accept PPO insurances as well as offer financing services for self-pay clients.
- All insurances are verified and approved before a client is officially accepted into the treatment program.
- If you are a self-pay client, financial paperwork must be filled out prior to coming to treatment.
- Currently at this time we are unable to accept Medicaid and Medicare.
- Call UpHealth Behavioral at (888) 799-2199
- An Admissions Coordinator will explain and review the treatment program.
- Insurance is verified. (This usually only takes 30-45 minutes.)
- A screening appointment is set up. (This appointment usually lasts 15-20 minutes.)
- Transportation to our facility and a check-in date is arranged. Our Admissions Coordinators will help you with securing transportation and arranging for pickup.
- Once you arrive at your designated facility, you will fill out intake paperwork and insurance forms.